CANNEX

CANNEX

From Green to Gold

The CANNEX Project aims to be the largest medical marijuana farm and processing business in Asia targeting the international export market. The project location is Pailin Province in the Kingdom of Cambodia. The business will benefit from investment incentives and the lower costs of production compared to export markets like Canada. The CANNEX Token aims combine the global scope of cryptographic tokens and explosive growth of pot stocks. CANNEX will share 20% of our after tax profits of our business operations to the tokenholders, while remaining 80% will be used for further investments or for token buybacks. Any additional investments or divestment are returned via the Smart Contract function to the tokenholders. The CANNEX Project is currently in its Seed Funding round (Series A). This private sale is open to connected individuals or to qualified international investors. The project is the only project to have applied for a grow license in the Kingdom of Cambodia. The company is awaiting approval of its grow license and expects a decision by the end of Q2 2019. The next fundraising stage will have a price of $2.00. The CANNEX Project offers a range of investor protections, including a guaranteed buyback and various rights that minimize risks for stakeholders.

Milestones
December 2018
Application for Permit.
January 22, 2019
Ministry of Health Application Certified.
March 9, 2019
Series A Fundraising.
May-July 2019
Ministry of Health Permit granted.
July 2019
Series B Fundraising Phase1 Investment.
August 2019
Series C Fundraising.
September 2019
Phase 2 Investment.
Q4 2019
Begin Growing Operation.
Q2 2020
First Smart Contract Distribution.
Financial
token info
Token Name CANNEX
Token Platform Ethereum
Token Amount For Sale 40,000,000
investment info
Accept Currencies ETH
Hard Cap 90,250,000 USD
Restricted Areas Excluding Countries: United States, North Korea, Syria, Venezuela, Vietnam, China
Widget
HORISONTAL
SQUARE
height - 80 px
width - 270 px
put this code to your website
Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.